Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine Present


This was my other present for Valentines day!!!!!! I have wanted to order these blocks from Kindra (3guys a girl and a prim place) for a long time. Well my husband said hey go ahead and order those blocks for Valentines day!! He said he would have done it but he didn't know how to get ahold of her lol!! So I went ahead and ordered them!!!! I was sooooo excited! Kindra said she would try and get them here before Valentines day! Well I kept checking and there were no blocks. Kindra emailed to see if I got them and I said I did not. Well lo and behold I got them on Valentines day !!!! My husband had gotten them from the mail and did not tell me! lol I told him "you should have told me I told Kindra they had not come lol!! Well he was just trying to be sweet! I love them sooooo much! Thank you again Kindra!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad they got to you in time. LOL Sneaky hubby. You got some great valentine goodies!

    Your boarder is the same I had in my kitchen at my old home. I just love that prim design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I love your home decor and you have a beautiful family! AND I think I found my new best friend, haha, because I LOVE Van Morrisson, hehe

    Thanks for following, I am proud to follow yours! :)

    ReplyDelete