Friday, February 27, 2009

"Date Night"

Tonight I have a date!! Yes that is right I have a date with the most gorgeous man in the world. Sweetest also I might add. I have a date with my husband!! I can not tell you how long it has been since we have actually had no kids for a whole 48 hours. I hope this doesn't sound horrible BUT.... I am soooo excited. I love my kids to death but I am so looking forward to spending some time with just me and the love of my life!!!!!!

I took the girls to his mom and dad's this morning and I went into work for a couple of hours then I went to the grocery store (alone) came home (alone) cleaned up the house (alone) no one behind me pulling things out as I was cleaning lol!

I don't know what we are gonna do tonight. I know we are going out to dinner then I told him we should just come home start a fire put a movie in and relax.. It will be so nice. No baths, books, nighttime snacks, bedtime!! (can you tell it has been awhile for me ! lol I think I am a little overexcited)!!

I hope noone thinks I am a terrible mom , my husband and I just need this soooooo bad!!

Tomorrow moring we are going to a marriage enrichment class heading by Dr. Dobson (on video) at our friends church, so I am pretty excited about that too!!

Well I hope everyone has a great night!!! I know I will!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love James Dobson! Oh and I left you an award on my blog! Just go here for details:
    http://mommyhasablog.blogspot.com/2009/02/sisterhood-award.html

    ReplyDelete