Friday, February 13, 2009

I am new to blogging please be patient with me!!

Well here I go!! I am new to blogging so be very patient with me.! I have been inspired by so many people from their blogs. I just love to read up on all of them. So I decided I would try it out. I will start out with a little bit about me and my family.: My name is Carla and I have been happily married to the most wonderful man (Scott) we have two beautiful daughters Megan (9) and Marissa (4). Living each day with my husband and girls is the greatest gift I could of ever asked for. We are a Christian family and love God with all our hearts. I enjoy photography, scrapbooking, camping with my family, and primitive country decorating.

I am a licensed optician and work for Pearl Vision two days a week. I love being able to work part time so the rest of the time I can be with my girls. I love being able to join them in school activities.

I am really excited of all the new people and friends I will meet. I love to take pictures of my family. So hopefully I will get good enough on here to share with everyone lol!!!

Thank you for stopping by and I will try and post regulary!!!!! Please stop back again!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks very nice! Love ya, your mom. Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla~I am so glad that you are blogging! It is so fun and you are right you will make some wonderful friends! Can't wait to read more posts, your family is beautiful! And your blog looks great! Love your header picture! Take care and I will be back to visit again! ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla! In blogworld! :) So glad you started your own. You are going to have so much fun with it. So many nice prim gals out there! Love your header and the pictures of your family. Plus it's fun seeing a face with the name blocks I made. :) Hope you get those real soon. I'm a follower and I'll be back again real soon!

    ReplyDelete